Writing services provide customers with 100% money refund, in some cases. This option is available only if a few rules are followed. The amount of that refund also depends on several factors.
It is described here:
A customer gets 100% refund in case:
- he/she made a payment mistake. It means that this customer paid twice or made two identical orders. But he/she should inform the chosen service at once before they started choosing a writer. In this case a customer gets all the money back;
- a service managers couldn’t find an appropriate writer. They inform a customer and make a refund;
- a customer didn’t receive his/her order in time. This person doesn’t need this text anymore and the company gives money back. In this case a customer doesn’t get papers and can’t use previously received materials;
A customer gets 70 % refund in case:
- a writer has already started executing a task and there is less than 50 % of time has passed since a customer has made an order. The company gives only 70 % because they have to pay an expert;
A customer gets 50 % in case:
- a service can’t provide an expert for revision at the moment;
- a writer is already fulfilling your task and there is less than 50 % of time is left before a customer has to receive an order.
According to the money refund rules, a customer can’t use any received part of his/her text. It’s also impossible to get 100 % payment, if managers have already given a text for revision.
It might be interesting for you
- 7 Outstanding Language-Learning Apps and Websites
- Money-Saving Tips For Students | How to Survive On Low Budget
- Take care of your health any time anywhere
- Cool internships: unusual positions, exiting assignments and unforgettable experience
- Tips on how to be outgoing and social
- Business writing
- Things you probably didn`t know about British student life