You can be a fan of man-made wonders and love nature from the distance, but you will certainly take these sights into account next time you are planning your journey abroad. With powerful economics and growing tourist sector, they are sure to remain major visiting spots anytime you book a ticket.
- Thailand. Crystal clear water, sandy beaches and palm trees make Thailand a delectable destination for tourists, who are looking for some kind of adventure. Temples of ancient Hindu and Buddhist gods are everywhere, and you can get your fair share of spiritual experience by visiting one of the local museums and archeological sites. What is more, Thai people are usually very generous and welcoming towards visitors, flooding their country annually, and the main sites will expect more than 100 million tourists the next year.
- United Kingdom. Despite political inconveniences that have been occurring in the capital of the UK lately and have caused major backlash from the country’s leading parties, London still remains one of the most visited cities in the world.
Its multinational community, combined with eccentric British taste, won’t leave you cold, and the rainy local weather will remind you of the days when Arthur Conan Doyle wrote his masterpieces. The old school style and thriving night life make the country a hot spot for tourists, who are looking for a good adventure and a touch of history.
- Germany. Apart from being loved by its own people, Germany attracts millions of tourists every year. Some say the reasons are simple: it is not only an affordable destination, but also one of the safest.
Germany has the lowest criminal rate among European countries and can boast employment opportunities for students, who want to combine profit and leisure. Foreigners love the country for its natural resources as well, distinguishing protected areas like the Western Pomerania Lagoon Area National Park and the Jasmund National Park.
- Italy. Many people confess they dream of visiting Italy on a daily basis. With its renowned Mediterranean cuisine and lazy, laid-back Southern lifestyle, this country steadily becomes one of the most desirable in terms of tourism. For those, who would like to bathe in the sun and listen to the waves, crashing on the shore, Italy will be undoubtedly a holiday destination of a century.
Luxurious hotels and historical sites in cities like Florence, Venice and Milan have a culture of their own and welcome visitors from around the world. If you are in love with the Renaissance period and art history, you will be delighted to explore the sights that include Colosseum and Roman Forum. Moreover, a guide will always be near to show you around, and even if you do not speak the language, locals are normally friendly towards foreigners.
- China. You may have heard about the Great Wall of China, but do you know there is a lot more to this country than meets the eye? Other fantastic destinations include the Shaolin Temple, the Huangguoshu Waterfall and the Forbidden City, a romantic and ghostly spot right in the middle of the country, where east and west meet.
We cannot speak for all the tourists across the globe, but the majority of those, who ever visited China, said it was the most groundbreaking experience of their lifetime. Not only does this country preserve old traditions and honors the gods of their ancestors, it also resembles a perfect mixture of ancient and contemporary, a combination, thrilling for any traveler with experience.
- United States. On a global scale, the USA stands second to none in terms of tourism and tourist attractions. Its main destinations are the Grand Canyon, Hawaiian beaches and lagoons with crystal clear water.
Educational tourism is a main source of income in more than thirty states, and Hawaiian summers bring millions of dollars to the national treasury. With this number steadily growing, America can be proudly named one of the most popular countries for travelers and adventure-seekers across the globe.