Company Analysis is a discipline, which deals with a company’s profile research, productivity, profitability etc. It also studies the company’s mission, goal, and general information. Company Analysis degree gives graduates an opportunity to conduct a research, related to a particular company in order to analyze its history to learn about main events, which have cdeveloped it.
A graduate also knows how to study the goods, produced by a company, to make sure they correspond to the standards of quality.
Company Analysis degree gives an opportunity to evaluate the company, in general, to analyze its key elements and to compare them with the standards in order to rate the company’s professionalism. This analysis is essential for investors in order to understand whether a particular company is a good way to invest money.
Company Analysis Essay Tips
Due to the specific features of the subject, students of Company Analysis are to write a lot of reports, fill in tables and produce different essays. Essays are an inevitable part of the program, as they will teach students to do a research, to analyze their findings, to combine the material structurally and to present the findings publicly. It is definitely not an easy thing to write.
Some tips to make the writing of Company Analysis essay easier:
- Choose any company (for example on the stock exchange). Try to avoid foreign companies, as there is little information about them, and you need to make deep research of its history and activity. Explain your choice;
- Present all your findings in the main body and support them with the concrete facts. The main body should consist of at least two paragraphs, better three. Each of them should state different idea, proved with the convincing facts;
- Apart from the main body, there should be both an introduction and conclusion paragraphs;
- The introduction should contain three-five sentences, which present your topic, give the general idea about it. The last sentence of the introduction should contain the problem, which will be discussed further. It is called a topic sentence, and you should develop the idea stated in it;
- Conclusion is probably the most difficult part of such an essay, because you have to understand the idea of the work clearly in order to write a kind of a summary of the whole work to represent the findings;
- Combine all the arguments, presented in the main body in concluding paragraph in the form of short generalizing statements; Moreover, the conclusion should repeat the topic sentence from the introduction, but in other words. Try to paraphrase the introduction;
- Bot an introduction and conclusion should be written in your own words and contain no specific information.